It’s important to pack small appliances with care and plenty of padding to ensure none of the internal and electrical components are damaged during the move. It’s best to use a paper pad to wrap the appliance. Be sure to wrap any loose components or accessories separately.
How to Pack Small Appliances
1. Wrap the power cord with packing paper so it won’t scratch the appliance.
2. Wrap the appliance with a paper pad and tape it so it won’t unravel.
3. Use crumpled paper to line the box and secure the appliance within it.
4. Fill the empty space with paper so it’s difficult to shift in the box.
5. Secure the box with packing tape and label.