Books can be unexpectedly heavy to pack.
1. Pack your books using small boxes so nobody is overburdened by a giant box full of heavy books.
2. Secure the bottom of your box using packing tape and line the box with packing paper.
3. Organize your books by size. This will make it easier to load them into boxes,
4. If you have rare collections, it’s a good idea to give them an extra layer of protection, so wrap them separately.
5. Place them into boxes, alternating the bound edges and fill in the gaps with packing paper.
6. Secure the box with tape and label with a marker.